Monday, April 26, 2010

When All Hell Breaks Loose: Stuff You Need To Survive When Disaster Strikes

I bought this book and I am mostly done with it.

So this guy apparently is the real deal and speaks of experience when he talks about living off the grid and surviving.

He talks about no - nosense things such as what to do with your poop when the toilet doesn't flush and how to clean yourself if you have no toilet paper. He gives several options.

Overall, I think the most fun to read and practical book I have read. He isn't a gadget guy, such that all his survival techniques don't involve gadgets. He is also practical and tells you living off the land isn't a joke.

Anyway, I HIGHLY recommend this book. Get it asap.
When All Hell Breaks Loose: Stuff You Need To Survive When Disaster Strikes